Effective date: 1 November 2020
**Please note if you are cancelling your subscription to the $1 Job Club you will lose access IMMEDIATELY (not at the end of the billing cycle)**
Members can manually cancel their subscription from their account:
- A Member will log in to their account.
- Click on their Avatar from the page header.
- Select Settings from the dropdown.
- Click Billing Info in the top right of the page:
Depending on the Offer they wish to cancel and the payment method used to purchase the Offer, they can cancel their subscription:
- Select the Cancel button:
After your Member clicks Cancel, they will be prompted to confirm their cancellation:
Once confirmed, they will lose access to their Offer Subscription at the end of the current billing cycle.
- Click Manage Subscription in Paypal
Your Member will then be redirected to their PayPal account in the Payments tab. If your Member is not logged in, they will be prompted to log in to their PayPal account.
- Click Payments in the top menu.
- Select Manage automatic payments under the "Automatic payments" section.
- Select the merchant whose agreement they want to cancel in the left sidebar.
- Click the Cancel button.
- Confirm their wish to cancel and click Cancel Automatic Payments:
Once confirmed, their subscription payments will be inactive and you will no longer receive payments for the subscription.
If you have any questions please contact us:
- By email: [email protected]
- By WA (Text Only): +62 813 5982 1382